Monday 24 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

...Or bah humbug, as the old man would declare. AUSSIE SKIBOATS would like to wish everyone a very joyful and safe Christmas. Thanks for calling in on us this year and a huge hooray to all contributors, very very appreciated.
A friendly reminder to please be safe and courteous out there on our Aussie waterway's, especially during this busy festive season..I'm sure we've all done our safety checks on the rigs,. Slip, slop, slap and all that ...and show a bit of leeway to 'ol Jack in his tinnie if possible...Wake'sters, please consider me and my little old raft also :-) Have fun and don't forget to send in your boat snaps. Cheers

2 comments:

  1. ASB is that a "HOLLY" craft or "CHRIS" craft boat.

    Merry Xmas to ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that ASB updates will be a little bit slow over the next week, I'll see how I go for reception. Plenty of great stuff in store for next year, I'll catch yez then ;-)
    Safe travels

    ReplyDelete