Wednesday 18 April 2012

MARK'S FILAM (my Dads old boat)

Aussie Skiboat


 
How she sits today

Mark's beautiful Filam was once my late fathers boat that we had for many, many years.I was quite stunned when I stumbled across Mark's youtube clip late one night a while back and did get a little emotional.The old girl was getting a bit run down towards the end when I last saw her so Mark deserves a big pat on the back for all the hard work he has put into her.Cant thank him enough for sending me these pics of the old girl when he first got her showing that old timey look how I remember her.I admit to not liking the paint scheme as a young bloke but now think she oozed oldschool charm and love the way she was.All just memories now and can only hope she brings Mark and family the same enjoyment.Would also like to note that finding/seeing this boat again somehow gave me the inspiration to help form the Filam boats register and also this blog..Thanks again mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment